Auto, Leather, CD, Alloys, Moonroof, Rear Camera, Power Windows and Seats, Front Damage, Needs Driver Knee Bag, Runs and Lot Drives, 2.0L, Prod Date: 07/16
- By accessing, browsing and/or using this site you acknowledge you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions provided. If you do not agree to these terms do not use this site.
- Chaya Brothers Auto & Salvage,Rebuildable,Repairables, website includes all information, digital images, and data, subject matter which is used for informational purposes only and contains proprietary and copyrighted information that is protected by a copyright trademark or other property laws. All contents are owned by Chaya Brothers Auto & Salvage.
- Buyer may not rely upon any information provided (whether orally in writing or in digital image form), included but not limited: year, make, model, condition, damage amount, damage type, drive ability, accessories, mileage, odometer disclosures, vehicle identification number(VIN), title, repair history, title history, and total loss history. Chaya Brothers Auto & Salvage does not guarantee that any vehicle sold can be legally registered in any state or country. Buyer is solely responsible for confirming, researching, inspecting, vehicles and any all information regarding the type, condition, status, and history of vehicle before buying them.
- Vehicles are sold as is with no warranty.Necessary repairs and part location are the buyer's responsibility.Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is sold in damaged condition and has been declared a total loss. The vehicle may have hidden or latent damages and/or defects. It is the buyer’s responsibility to have the car fully inspected. It is recommended that the purchaser visit the location and view the vehicle in person. All advertised prices exclude state taxes,license,title,and registration fees,as well as delivery charges.
- All sales are final and no vehicle may be removed until paid in full. Chaya Brothers Auto & Salvage expressly disclaims liability for loss or damage to any vehicle after purchase, including, but not limited for loss or damage caused by theft, fire, negligent act or inclement weather or other act of God. Vehicles remain on the premises after purchase at buyer’s sole expense and risk.